Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Teaching the "How-to" be happy.

欣小芸

看完了龍應台和他兒子安德烈合著「親愛的安德烈」一書........
http://www.ireading.cc/review/review.aspx?rid=28647

One generation supposely should be better than the last one; but it really depends on how you arrange your life. When I was little as a student oftenly being asked the question like this or read article subjected on this.

Neither of my parent nor my teachers demo the way of finding happiness or working into a field that I will feel happy to. Our educational system only provide the topic, but lack of explaination and demostration of how-to.

Now I am a mid-aged adult, and I am so regret that in my life has never had a person given me a help to understand "how-to" reach a dream. The process of working on a dream is long and dreadful, plus there is no one in an ordinary person's life would list out the "how-to".
Being a teacher, what would you think of my essay.

No comments: